BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 19, 2010

Ramblings of a heartbroken vampire






How do I go on without you? Where do I find the strength? You are my entire world Dusk. My heart, my soul, everything that makes me ME.

You promised me forever. You promised me you'd never leave again. But you did. This emptiness is too painful to bear. I can't face the night not knowing you're in this world.

Killian tells me that I need to calm my emotions and move on. He doesn't understand. None of them understand. How can they? They weren't loved by you the way I was. They don't feel this gaping hole in their soul like I do.

I miss you so much already Dusk. I love you more than anything. I can't do this. We don't work as a family without you. How could you just leave us? How could you?

How do I find my way in this journey alone? It doesn't matter how many others are around me Dusk, without you, I am alone.

*sighs and leans back against the wall of your closet, holding your picture to my cold, unbeating heart.*

It was supposed to be you and me, for eternity. I love you. I have loved you. I will always love you. That never ends Dusk. WE NEVER END. Not Sunshine and Dusk. We're meant to be.

You're Always My Dusk, I'm Forever Your Sunshine. *whispers* I love you Always. Forever.


0 comments: